Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 9: Look, Learn, Laugh



Today Kyli and I were visiting my momma when we decided to take a stroll around the neighborhood.

While we were walking through a park, we noticed this humorous yet educational sign on how to build parent-child relationships. Always loving a good photo shoot, I proposed that we follow their suggestions.

So this is Kyli following step #1 "Stand in circles, look at each other, and make each other smile or laugh"

I've also included a photo of the sign so you can enjoy it for yourself. Maybe give it a try - it worked for us!

(If you are my friend on facebook, I have the entire series in a photo album - check it out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment