Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Feb 16th: Experiencing my worst fear


What is my worst fear about traveling?

-The airplane crashing? No.
-Lost baggage? That would suck, but no.
-Cancelled flights? No.
-Not being able to sleep on a 16 hour flight? I'm used to that so no.
-Puking while in air? YES!

In all of my 22 years of being a frequent flier I have never gotten sick while airborne. Well, on this the 16th of February, that all changed.

Thanks to bad Chinese Eastern airline food I saw my noodles twice. My flight from Kunming was a blur of bathroom trips and fainting spells. But the last time we were in our descent and there were no bathroom trips for me. And when it really counted there was no 'barf bag' to be found... Ugh.

So here is a picture that summarizes my day. Oh, and that's my friend Abe sympathizing (completely abnormal for him but, even though trying to hide it, he also helped take care of me).

No comments:

Post a Comment