Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 22: Daiquiritas

Tonight we decided we wanted something fun so we made a new creation: The Strawberry Daiquirita. Half strawberry daiquiri and half margarita.

Half way through my daiquirita, I started to get a headache behind my right eye. When my friend finished, she mentioned she had a headache behind her right eye too!

"Huh... we hardly put any alcohol in these...what could it be?"

And at once we knew it.

"Sugar!"

Neither of us take in much sugar in a day. In fact, I think a normal day can pass and I could have had no sugar at all. But tonight the sweet stuff did us both in.

Daiquiritas are recommended for extreme sweet-tooths, but carry warnings for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment