Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 30: Broke Ass Winner

Tonight was a very extroverted night. It started off with dinner and a meeting and after everyone else had left, my friend Abe stuck around so we could play a round (or 3) of Jenga Xtreme.

As soon as we had set up the game, in walked our friend Travis and our 5-year-old friend Eliot.

Eliot, loving crashes of all kinds like a little boy should, immediately ran over to our completed Jenga tower and with a, "CRASH!!" sent the whole thing scattering to the floor.

Throughout the next two hours, Abe or I would try again and again to set up the game but Eliot would notice and with a, "CRASH!!...CRASH!!...CRASH!!..." the game would fall to pieces again.

So at about 11pm (a very late bedtime for Eliot) Abe and I started our first game.

Leah 3 - Abe 1

Also worth noting: after surviving a very long day, I decided to buy Abe this appropriately titled wine as a present. Way to survive, Abe. You didn't come out of it unscathed, but way to survive.


No comments:

Post a Comment