Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Feb 13th: Finally...cows!


Disclaimer: As I have mentioned earlier, I find confirmed prejudices comical.

Story: When we think of India, we think of curry, saris, the Taj Mahal, and probably cows. Why cows? Well they're divine, of course. So one of my prerequisites for traveling to India was to get a picture of a cow walking across the road.

So you can imagine how disappointed I was when I realized I would be visiting a Christian state (and therefore no cows).
But never fear, for my airport was in the neighboring state of Assam (a very Hindi state).

So, on the day my sumo drove me to the airport, I had my wishes fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment