Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 29: PRESENTS!!!

PRESENTS!!! There are PRESENTS in the MAIL!!!

Today I received a package in the mail from a dear friend from my hometown in Iowa. We love sending each other little gifts that let us know that we're thinking about the other.

Ericka, my dear friend, is an interior designer who also manages an interior designing store. She sells everything from what you see here (a cheese dip mix for wine and an adorable wine-inspired dish towel) to small furniture pieces. Her store is full of unique and trendy pieces that will look great in your home :) It's also my favorite place to buy my Maruca (designer) purses.

Her store is named 'Close to Home' in Sioux City and Le Mars Iowa - if you're ever in the area you should stop by!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Ericka!!

I love my surprises! Enjoy your birthday gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment