Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Friday, March 12, 2010

Feb 4th: It's L.O.V.E.


I love everything about this picture. I can't quite describe what makes it so irresistible to me. Is it the colors? The depth? The story? The expressions?

I have no idea!

I can tell the story... sort of. When I think it over, trying to find an explanation for my love for this photo, I always find that theory lacking. There has to be another reason it's so compelling to me.

But, as promised, here's the part of the story that I can tell...

My three friends (Cinta, Kong, and Hamari) wanted a series of photos together wearing their new matching pink sweatshirts. As they started a series of random poses, two street boys ran over to join in with the fun. Viola. You have it... that is the story of one of my favorite pictures.

I'll continue to think. I look at this at least once everyday so one day I'll figure out the secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment