Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 24: Late Night Jam Session

Last night I was up late telling stories with my friends Monika and Abe when we realized that each one of us used to play flute.

Monika had played since 5th grade, I had played since 5th grade (but quit my senior year of high school), and Abe had been forced by his mother to play for a few years in elementary school.

So at about midnight we got out some sheet music and played together (Monika and I on flute and Abe on guitar).

We played everything from Aladdin to Handel.

(I should mention that I have never seen a guitarist play sheet music before - I was very impressed. You're still a show-off though, Abe!)

No comments:

Post a Comment