Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Feb 17th: Shower Head Liqueur


Today I took a taxi to Walmart to buy some Chrysanthemum tea in bulk.

While wandering around, I noticed something interesting about the liquor selection down this aisle.

Look closely..."Beer...Beer...what the?...Wine...Wine..."

That's right... Walmart's selection of alcoholic beverages includes "Shower Head".

"Beer...Beer...Shower Head...Wine...Wine"

Who knows, but I enjoyed it.

Here's a closer look:


2 comments:

  1. After reading the characters on the signs...I'm even more confused as to why it says "shower head" the characters direct translation is "flower wine" but according to the dictionary they mean "a dinner party with singsong girls in attendance". How odd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That's great, Andrea!

    Yeah, we checked it out and it looked like "shower head" is supposedly fruity alcoholic drinks.

    I'm all for dinner parties with singsong girls in attendance!

    ReplyDelete