Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 8: A Miracle of the Mane


Okay, so this may seem insignificant to you, oh blog reader, but this morning I was very excited.

Why?

My entire life I have had stock-straight hair and, for my entire life, i've been bored with it.

The only time it was different was when I payed $50 to get a perm. I was so excited for that change that I actually spent time in the mornings to do something with it (which was only 5 minutes, but still that's a lot for me!). But, as all things come to an end, my hair grew out so I had this awkward three inches of straight roots with a poodle-poof at the end (I really did resemble a poodle).

Back to today... last night I fell asleep with wet hair expecting to wake up to a nightmare when...viola! Perfect curls and volume - almost as good as when I got a perm!

What did I say? Miracle.

I've tried to repeat the process but with no success. I guess it's just like with a real miracle, if it can be reproduced on demand it's no longer something miraculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment