Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 17: Happy St Patrick's Day - Now buy a car or get out.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today I went car shopping and I found the perfect way to send you all holiday greetings.

With a promo for a car, of course!

Now time for a few observations:
1) Exactly how much fun is a "barrel of leprachans"?

2) Before writing on a public area, shouldn't one learn to spell correctly so as to not look foolish?

3) Would a "barrel of leprechauns" be more or less fun than a "barrel of leprachans"?


2 comments:

  1. Hands down, with the ¨Leprechauns¨ it´s got to be more fun... I mean, they´re the REAL DEAL! It´s not just having fun with some knock-off Lepra-whatevs!

    (I´m with you, Lea! Meghan´s pet peeve #1: spelling and punctuation errors on anything professional, followed closely by #2: errors on any public space.

    Yes, I did go look up ¨pet peeve¨ before posting. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear there's another way we're fit for each other, Megs :)

    Still looking forward to the day where you're my subject for the day. Maybe in front of the Zocalo :)

    ReplyDelete