Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jan 5th: Learning determination

Last night, after a full day of reading resources and notes, I was working on an initial outline for a 'How to Study the Bible' workshop when I realized I hadn't taken a photograph for the day.
It was then, at 10:15pm on January 5th, that I seriously considered dropping my resolution.

If I have one downfall, it is that I never finish what I start. Whether it's the guitar I bought 10 years ago, that sweater with a missing button, or the 4 year old birthday card to my high school friend, I don't finish what I start.

So when I felt the temptation to ditch out early I jumped up and grabbed my camera.
So here I am playing around with different light settings - not taking the easy route but instead trying to learn something new.

Huzzah for learning some determination!



No comments:

Post a Comment