Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jan 24th: First day in Shillong

This afternoon was our first day in Shillong and, since it is Sunday, we walked to our friend's church. They are absolutely amazing people and I am looking forward to building friendships here over the next three weeks.
So here we are walking... I do have better photos but this one of Abe makes me laugh every time. I just happened to catch him in an awkward half-step :)

Also worth noting - I learned that the world's hottest pepper is not called the 'ghost pepper' here, but 'King Pepper'.
Also, it is in regular supply and so far i've had it every day.
One more check off of my must-do-in-NE India list!

No comments:

Post a Comment