Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Jan 20th times 2


Our flight left Chicago 7:30 pm January 20th and arrived in Abu Dhabi 15 hours later but on a new January 20th.

So I am taking that as reason to post two photos to summarize my two January 20ths.

The first is my friend Hallah displaying her ticket before boarding Etihad Airlines with service to United Arab Emirates.

The second is the coolest part of an airport I have ever seen. I call it my blue inverted tajine. This was in the airport at Abu Dhabi - also where we left our friend Abe for the night because he wasn't allowed to leave the airport without a visa since he's a citizen of South Korea.

So there you have it - my two days in one. Our flight was delayed 12 hours so I am currently in a hotel in Abu Dhabi. Well, off to take an afternoon nap at local time 1am! Hopefully this will help straighten out my jet lag a bit - we're off to Delhi and then Shillong tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment