Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Jan 13th: It's so dark in here

Tonight was my second night that I realized past my bed-time that I hadn't taken a photo yet.

Luckily, my dear friend Kyli was up and willing to be my subject.

This picture was one of a series of figuring out the perfect balance of 'film speed' and lighting.

...more light and slower speed...
...no...less light and same speed...
...no...more light and faster speed...

I'm still not confident that I have it figured out (and would be more than thankful for helpful input!) but I feel good about the end result.

As far as i'm concerned, I learned something last night and hopefully next time it won't take me as long.

No comments:

Post a Comment