Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Monday, January 4, 2010

Jan 3rd: A look at my nerdy side


"LeLe, if you find something in the dollar bins that you like I'll buy you one treat", my older sister Kristen said to me.

Whether she was serious or not, as soon as I saw this amazingly handsome set of Presidential Flashcards I was going to make her stand on her word.

The rest of our time in Target, the drive home, and the prep before the family Sunday dinner was spent investing in my knowledge of the 44 presidents and their impacting lives.

Thank you for making my day and my blog, Kris!

Oh, and I should apologize for the lack of photos for the 1st-2nd - I was on a trip to a friend's wedding in Iowa and forgot my camera behind... sorry, Jo!

No comments:

Post a Comment