Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jan 17th: It's Dam Time

Leah, meet Wisconsin.

One reason I like living in Wisconsin is that I get to explore Wisconsin. And I have found there are many places to adventure!

Beaver Dam was today's expedition. You can only see a small portion but to the right there is an amazing old brick factory with green and blue tinted windows that I would love to return to some day. Also, Beaver Dam has some amazing old Victorian homes. Ohhh late 1800's Victorian...

So today was a small town 45 minutes outside of Madison, Beaver Dam. And yes, I announced we were at the dam plenty of times and in a variety of ways.


Here's one I didn't think of saying today,

"What does the fish say when he swims into a wall?"

"Dam!"

2 comments:

  1. Mmbbbuuuaaaajajajajajaaaa! Ay, Lea! I really needed a good laugh today, asi que, gracias por ser quirky you! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Megs, aqui estoy por siempre si necesitas reir :) Hay un razon q' soy tu amiga...
    I'm glad you enjoy my sense of humor, I know I did!

    ReplyDelete