Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jan 9th: Behold, the wine!

Durst family movie night:

Mom - pizza (check)

Kris & Bri - wine (check)

Eric - quirky Eric-minded movie which none of us understand but all appreciate (check)

Leah - well, once upon a time I offered to bring dessert, but that hasn't happened yet. So...

Leah - my delightful presence (check)

Last night's movie was Kelley's Heroes starring Clint Eastwood (as Kelley) and Donald Sutherland (as Oddball). Oddball was hands-down the best laugh of the entire movie.
Also starring last night was Mary Reinders' home-made salsa...yumm...

Previous movies have been Darkon, a documentary of grown adults role playing the Middle Ages or Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb, a comedy about nukes during the Cold War (in which Peter Sellers is brilliant).
Reading more about Peter Sellers, I just realized I want to see him in The Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu. Maybe next movie night?




No comments:

Post a Comment