Do you have ideas to make my days more adventurous?

Let me know!

Email them to: leah is traveling @ gmail . com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan 12th: Celebrate good times, come on!

After 10 months of strenuous study in a school that was once described as '2 years of seminary in one', we were done!

Last night we had the official graduation ceremony and received our diplomas - yahooo!

To properly celebrate we held an impromptu after party at The Ale Asylum and enjoyed some pool together. Another good time with friends.

2 comments:

  1. so I'm confused....was it 9 months or 10 months? Make up your mind! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I don't know anymore...it was a long time. I actually thought about it before I wrote and started to count on my fingers but then thought, "Aww screw it. 10."

    ReplyDelete